Friday, March 28, 2008

Cross-Country Run!!!

Annual Cross-Country run competition came again!!! It was held at the Youth Park. Bt... this year i feel so sad becoz i cant participate as the runners lik past few years.... This year i have to duty and watch them run becoz my uniform unit, KRS is short of people to duty... As a committee so i have been forced to go duty... Wondering why this year the participants run damn faz... For 2nd group (form3 & 4) usually majority of winners are from form 4, bt this year the fate is chnged, become form 3 are majority winners... Mayb is because runners that reach finishing line in 1 hr 15minutes can get lucky draw for the 2gb pendrives... This year's Cross-Country run also been called as CLHS PIBG Jogathon because da school collect money for PIBG from us... And minimum mz be Rm30!!! Jz lik vampire sucking our blood... But the prizes of lucky draw for those pupils that donate alot are damned cool!!! There are laptops, handphones, and loads.

At laz da competition ends on around 11.30pm. My mum came to fetch me n take me go to a coffee shop just right in front of Pcghs to take lunch. I saw many friends from that school too.. That day was quite tiring n my leg hurt by my stupid boots....

No comments: