Monday, October 20, 2008

Today damn sienzzz...

Today is the first day of school after PMR. Life becomes like so boring and school life seems different. Everyone just play around and got nothing to do. many people thinks that time after PMR will be great but i feel like before is better.

As usual, reached school at 7 sumthing. after 7.30am we stil can having fun around, don't even care whether teacher is coming. But... I gt things to do, need go field to practice marching for graduate ceremony next week. the squad is formed by several uniform units such as KRS, BB, Scout, St John, Bomba, KPA and KP leading us.

It's too bad that we met another 'pondan' Mr Ng Swee Tiang(KP's assist . teacher advisor). He likes kapsiao more than ask ppl do. He stand under the shade and keep saying this and that while we just standing under the sun hearing what he says. Wonder why KP's Squad so 'teng' but their teacher advisor so 'pon'.

Luckily about 9 the practice ended and we get back our class. In class, I just managed to play 1 round chinese chess with kenfai and i lost... Damn wei hao, teach tell ken fai that step and i lost. then, recess ring bells.

After recess, I get called by action group's teacher advisor, mr ch'ng to go duty. He scold me for being lazy to go duty this morning. Goddamit, he already saw i went for marching still say me lazy???

After keeping the idiot tables, went back class again. We play a board game called Risk, brought by clement. It's about conquering the whole world and whoever conquered the whole world he's the winner. It's fun.

Time passed quietly and finally reached 1pm and we can get home. I had forgotten to tell my mum that today onwards we can get back home on 1pm. So i had to stay back until 2.05pm

I went for basketbal with jia ying and his friends, my scores can reach my usual standard- means scored few balls means ok for me, LOL. At 2.05, I went home.

No comments: