Monday, April 14, 2008

Annual Hill Climbing Competition...

Hill Climbing Competition came again and was held on 12th April. Pupils that qualified to join this competition are those who get 1st 200th in the cross country competition few weeks ago. This time i'm not running again as i din participate in the cross country competition of course i won't be inside the 1st 200th. This time i'm just on duty.

I woke up in about 5.30am. After wash up and wore my stupid krs suit with that boots my mum drive me to the botanical garden. I reached there about 6.45am and i'm late because i should be there before 6.30. We were waiting for the late comers for about 15 minutes more. Then we start climbing up the hill to duty at place that we should. Actually i should be at checkpoint 5 but that stupid jing yang want 'snatch' my station so i had to climb up again and duty at checkpoint 7. Luckily it's not so far from checkpoint 5. At there i got more friends duty in that station!!! Me, Wah Loon, Chin Can, Jiunn Shyan and Jia En sit together and chat what ever we like, hehe. I think they started run about 8.00am. After all participants ran pass our checkpoint and we waiting for the teacher that holding red flag that means there are no participants more and we can get down the hill. At last abt 9.30am, the red flag reached our checkpoint and we were soooo happy!!! We quickly rush down the hill but my legs were too pain because of that stupid boots... When we reached botanical garden, i quickly go to a stall and buy 'ice-cream bread'. That uncle is so kind and give us discount XP After that i go and buy a burger and a glass of coconut water. Maybe it's because i'm too hungry. At the cafeteria, we saw many girls from PCGHS, i think they ponteng from their activities. Don't know, not sure. About 10am my mum came and fetched me and i went home happily, XP

No comments: