Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WTF??? I get banned!!! Wad da!!!

Today morning still like usual go tuitionbut very happy because i estimate that i can be dual completer by tomorrow, so happy, wakakaz. Before go tuition, i left my char there botting. When i'm back from tuition, i saw my cabal disconnected and can't relogin. I'm too worried and quickly phoned kenfai then just i know that today got server maintainance. To assure that my account not yet get banned, i go to check my asiasoft and yes, i'm stil not yet get banned. Feel like just releasing a heavy stone in my heart. After that i go to sleep while waiting for the maintainance to finish. about 2.30pm kenfai smsed me to tel me that it's over. When i open my account, there written this id has been blocked. DAMMIT!!! I GET BANNED!!! I'm too sad... Fucker roger done this to me!!! Sure it's because he jealousing me!!! DAMN!!! After get consoled by my guild master and also friend, i retrain another character, hope this character will more pro than FreeZingBlAdEs... Roger, i will remember what u did to me and zi jian, u better becareful!

No comments: