Monday, June 2, 2008

Today last day for Cambridge ESOL test~~

Wee~~~ Today last day test, but is the part i scare most-Speaking test. Oh god~~~ Today morning E.C. that send us go Perai to take the exam is Emily. Before reached Perai branch, she takes us go eat because don't know who the hell ask us to go Perai abt 9am as the test only started at 11.40am!!! After eat, we reached Perai branch as the kopitiam very near there. However, about 10 sumthing we already reached there, so we have to wait there by sitting and do nothing. Sweat...

At last the test started. Oh My GOODNESS!!! MY PARTNER IS ALIA... GOD....haih... Nevermind, her english quite good. Before our turn, i try my best to speak with her in English. I speak gluently and i think that won't have any problem for me in the test. At last, reached our turn. Oh god.... I'm suddenly so nervous!!! i can't speak well!!!This time finished... Haiz...

I make lot friends at there too. All of use are from different state and also different branch, Happy to meet them. At about 1.30pm, we went home and this time is another E.C. John Khoo send us back.

Haiz... Hope that i can get pass woth merit for my test... Hope so...

No comments: