Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Trip to Genting Highlands

Go to Genting highlands again, sienzzz. This time, we hired a bus to go there. I go with my big family and also neighbour and their friends but i'm alone T.T

Today, my sis and I wake up at 4am because the bus will arrive at 5. When the bus pick us up, i slept because really sleepy. Our boring sleepy journey started... When 7 something we reached Ipoh and had our breakfast. I had my favourite food again-wan tan mee. After having breakfast we continue our journey again

At about 12, we reached there. Before getting in to the hotel, we eat at the mushroom farm restaurant. Eaten alot 'ho liao' there. Eat there for 1 hour and gone to the hotel. We stay in The 1st World Hotel. AFter had a bath i take rm100 from my mum and go to find taijin at play ding ding there.

Maybe because i didn't go genting for a long time, i forgotten how to go Hotel Genting from 1st world. Luckily i met Shi hao, Cheng yi and other chinese orchestra friends, they came here for performance, saw people from china and taiwan too. Many school which have great chinese orchestra like Heng Ee high school came here too. I asked shi hao where's the place to play ding ding and he show me the way. But... the place i wan go is hotel genting eh ding ding... not 1st world... so i had to go find myself.

After walk around for 30minutes, at last i found the escalator heading to hotel Genting and i say TAN HAN KUAN (a.k.a. hunter)!!! I was going up and he's going down. Fortunately he doesn't recognise me. When i met Taijin, he say he's going to visit Ripley's Believe it or not and i am okay with that and other of his friend goin to play at outdoor. Only me, taijin and 1 of his friend going ripley's.

There displayed many weird things and stories that collected by Mr Ripley(forgotten what's his full name) from all around the world. After that, i go buy wristband for outdoor only to play. It cost Rm38 but it's a waste because i only played the corkscrew(过山车)with taijin and his friends. And here comes a funny thing. Taijin's friend want to kao 2 leng lui but he scare. Then taijin act brave and go to take their hp number. But, after taijin say:小姐,可以给我你电话号码吗? He straight run away!!! That time the girl is letting out her hand and want to gv him her number... Taijin missed that chance... We laughed and say him waste only, people wanna give him but he ran away... At last, taijin's friend go to talk with the girls and this time they don't wana gv d, haha. And he keep folowing them and queue up for things they goin to play, just like that, 7 guys folowing 2 girls, lol.

At 6 i got to go to meet my mum because they want to eat together. We eat at Kopitiam. Genting's food so expensive andnot nice... My mum bought a cup of orange juice for rm4 and it smells sux, can't drink at all. I ordered 1 plate of fried rice with prawns. It's okay only, not as tasty as in Penang and the prawns is so skinny, so kiam siap...

At night, i was alone because taijin and his friends at room playing poker. I gone hotel genting there to play basketball for 30minutes and get 340 points to exchange gift. My muscle cramps and my back is sooo pain... so i have to go back hotel to sleep... Can't stand anymore...

No picture to show because i didn't take any pictures, kekez

No comments: