Monday, November 24, 2008

First time drive a vehicle in real life!!!

Today folow my dad go Setia Pearl Island's construction again to work(play) again. In the morning it's so boring for me, just watching Ah Tatt uncle driving his铲泥机dig hole n put them in Chan lei uncle's lorry, so sleepy and i slept on lorry... Inthe afternoon, my dad ask me to help him type some report and i done in abt 15minute then i play feeding frenzy in his computer. After that, he ask me whether i want to drive his 'god hand'(duno called wad in english but chinese is神手, lol, word to word translation) and of course i want.This is the first vehicle i drive and not motorbike or car, kakaz. Then, Ah Peng uncle teach me to drive and i try it. It's so hard and i nearly make myself upside down.

After i play for awhile, my dad drive me to drink coffee with other uncles. when we finish drinking teh tarik, my dad take me and Ah Peng uncle go see another god hand working on level. Then, i go back to the godhand i drive again. My work is to put all the soil on the lorry to refill the holes that Ah Tatt uncle dig this morning. After drive for awhile, i can do it easily, it just like my hand, i wan how then how will it do. Today's so happy because i tried new stuff xP


Picture of神手。。。


神手that i drive... So mini!!!


Inside the mini神手。。。

No comments: