Thursday, November 6, 2008

Start Playing 赤壁online!!!

Although赤壁online already released few months, but now just I'm going to start play it. Many people says it sux(I feel that too) but as I had nothing to play with(don't know why not so like to play DotA) then i just try it. Download it used 1 day... 2nd day i thought i can already play but waste a day again on patching!!! GoddamnSux!! The 3rd day just i can start play... I only have 1 real life friend inside, so lonely... Wonder how long i needed to train til lv60(max lv), hope can be as soon as possible xP Its features is almost same like Cabal, also have alot of quest and the main are almost the same. I got the feel like playing back Cabal. It got alot of mission to do and the exp required to up nxt lv damn high!!! from lv1 to lv2 already require 7k exp, zzz

No comments: